Automotive Engine Air and Cooling Systems 2019 – Call for Speakers
OPPORTUNITIES TO PRESENT - SHARE YOUR IDEAS/TECHNOLOGIES WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Technical presentations are now being solicited for The ITB Group’s Automotive Engine Air and Cooling Systems 2019 conference. Plan now to present and take part in our leading event that serves as a forum for addressing issues facing the global automotive industry and provides excellent exposure and networking opportunities with key suppliers and OEM leadership. Leverage the opportunity to deliver your message to targeted engine and powertrain experts and gain valuable exposure to current and potential customers.
Proposed Conference Topics Include:
- Engine air induction system developments – key overall design drivers and packaging of components
- Air induction component developments: intake manifolds, throttle bodies, mass airflow sensing, ducts, filters
- Turbocharging, supercharging, e-turbos, charge air cooling
- Exhaust gas recirculation (low and high pressure systems)
- Engine cooling system developments including smart systems (variable speed pumps, electronic thermostats and advanced thermal control components)
- Materials for air induction, cooling and EGR systems
Submit an Abstract
Abstracts for proposed presentations are currently being solicited and should be submitted by March 15, 2019. Click the link on the right to submit an abstract or contact:
Mr. Bryan Eldredge, Program Manager, The ITB Group
Abstracts – Proposed abstracts should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Speaker name and job title
- A short paragraph (three or four sentences) describing the proposed presentation
Presentations – If accepted into the program agenda, presentations:
- Will be approximately 25 minutes in length
- In PowerPoint format
Please note that there are no fees to present and no written papers are required. Subsequent to the conference, electronic copies of the presentations will be available to conference attendees when provided permission from the speaker.
Note: ITB will photograph the conference for promotional purposes. By participating in the conference you grant ITB permission to use your likeness in any/all conference related promotions.