Automotive Fuel Systems China 2019 – Adapting to the Unique Needs of the Chinese Automotive Industry
Date: October 30 and 31, 2019
Venue: Marriott Shanghai Parkview. 333 Guanzhong Road (West), Jing’an District, Shanghai China
The passage of China 6, harsher fuel consumption requirements, and New Energy Vehicle (NEV) mandates require a number of fuel system design changes:
- China 6 evaporative emission requirements will result in considerable upgrades to current Chinese evaporative emission control systems for both two-day diurnal emission and on-board refueling emission control.
- Changes to powertrain designs so as to meet harsher fuel consumption limits will result in reduced canister purge; fuel system designers will need to develop modified strategies for meeting both exhaust and evaporative emissions.
- China has a strategy for the aggressive implementation of NEVs. Such vehicles include pure electric vehicles, fuel cell vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEVs). PHEVs pose unique challenges to the development of suitable government regulations for evaporative and exhaust emission control.
ITB’s conference is a must-attend event for suppliers, technology providers, OEMs, and government officials involved in emissions reduction, regulations, and the design, engineering, manufacturing, and development of fuel system components. The conference will include simultaneous Chinese/English and English/Chinese Translations and presentation will cover two days:
- 第一日 – 国六-汽车燃油和系统解决方案
- Day 1 – China 6 – Automotive Fuel System Solutions
- 第二日- PHEVs- 汽车燃油系统的新挑战
- Day 2 – PHEVs – Unique Challenges for Automotive Fuel Systems
Plan now to participate as a presenter, sponsor and/or exhibitor and leverage the depth and scope of our leading event. We expect the 2019 event to have approximately 350 participants including a broad network of OEM contacts from both joint venture and domestic Chinese OEMs. Click the links on the right for complete details. For questions please contact:
Mr. Bryan Eldredge, Program Manager, The ITB Group
Tel: +1 (248) 380-6310 • Email: email@example.com
Ms. Angela Huang, Research Analyst – China, The ITB Group
Tel: +86 177-5175-3030 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
会议议程即将发布 - CONFERENCE AGENDA FORTHCOMING
Dr. Joel Kopinsky
Managing Director - The ITB Group
Dr. Kopinsky (Ph.D. Chemical Engineering and MBA) is responsible for The ITB Group’s consulting assignments in energy storage, vehicle emissions, plastic engine parts and glazing systems. Over the past 25 years he has completed a variety of strategic and technical feasibility consulting projects for leading suppliers, OEMs and investment banks in North America, Europe and Asia. In addition, he has completed numerous multiclient reports concerned with energy storage, glazing and powertrain technologies. In the 1980’s, Dr. Kopinsky worked at the General Motors Research Labs followed by the completion of his MBA at Columbia University. On the side, Dr. Kopinsky is an avid clarinetist and long-haul hiker.