Smart Automotive Surfaces 2019 – Call for Speakers
OPPORTUNITIES TO PRESENT AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS/TECHNOLOGIES WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS
ITB’s Smart Automotive Surfaces event is an invitation to step forward and demonstrate technical and business cases to your customers. Presentations are currently being solicited and previous attendees have expressed a desire to see new presentations in the following disciplines:
New Business Frameworks for Smart Surfaces
- New partnerships and alliances to provide black box solutions and scale for the OEMs – few can do it alone
- Status of incubation, development and commercialization projects
Customers’ Wants in Smart Surfaces
- OEMs – explaining wants and needs at the material specification level
- Understanding and responding to driver intent – listening, sensing and adapting
- Pinpointing megashifts in user experience and designing surfaces for autonomy, electrification, shared and connected vehicles
- Latest thinking on control devices – dials, knobs, touch panels and feedback
Widening the Toolbox of Material, Process, and A.I. Solutions
- Soft surface possibilities – transparent and responsive
- Display module innovations including lenses, conductive layers, optical bonding, glare and smudge reduction coatings,
- Key moves forward in touch panels via in-mold electronics
Overcoming Road Hazards
- Regulatory updates on distracted driving, autonomous vehicles and exterior mirror replacement
Submit an Abstract
Abstracts for proposed presentations are currently being solicited and should be submitted by June 21, 2019. Click the link on the right to submit an abstract or contact:
Mr. Bryan Eldredge, Program Manager, The ITB Group
Abstracts – Proposed abstracts should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Speaker name and job title
- A short paragraph (three or four sentences) describing the proposed presentation
By submitting a presentation abstract, the presenting company, if accepted into the program agenda, acknowledges and agrees to the following conditions:
- Presentations will be approximately 25 minutes in length and in PowerPoint format.
- There are no fees to present and no written papers required. However, electronic copies of the presentations (secured PDFs) will be made available to conference attendees when provided permission from the speaker. Distribution copies of your presentation must be provided to ITB no later than two weeks prior to the conference date.
- ITB allows one speaker per presentation to attend the conference free of charge. Co-presenters and others wishing to attend must register for the conference and registration fees will apply.
- Presenters are not permitted to show sample parts or components during their presentation or in/around the conference function areas unless their company has procured an exhibit booth or sample table through The ITB Group. Exhibit options and pricing can be found HERE.
- If an accepted speaker can no longer participate in our event, the presenting company will appoint a qualified replacement speaker no later than 48 hours prior to the conference.
For more information, please contact The ITB Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: ITB will photograph the conference for promotional purposes. By participating in the conference you grant ITB permission to use your likeness in any/all conference related promotions.