Smart Automotive Surfaces 2019 – Call for Speakers
OPPORTUNITIES TO PRESENT AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS/TECHNOLOGIES WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Plan now to participate and present at The ITB Group’s fifth annual Smart Automotive Surfaces 2019 conference. ITB’s event serves as a forum for addressing issues facing the global automotive industry and provides excellent networking opportunities with key suppliers and OEMs.
Proposed conference topics and complete presentation details/guidelines will be published soon.
By submitting a presentation abstract, the presenting company, if accepted into the program agenda, acknowledges and agrees to the following conditions:
- Presentations will be approximately 25 minutes in length and in PowerPoint format.
- There are no fees to present and no written papers required. However, electronic copies of the presentations (secured PDFs) will be made available to conference attendees when provided permission from the speaker. Distribution copies of your presentation must be provided to ITB no later than two weeks prior to the conference date.
- ITB allows one speaker per presentation to attend the conference free of charge. Co-presenters and others wishing to attend must register for the conference and registration fees will apply.
- Presenters are not permitted to show sample parts or components during their presentation or in/around the conference function areas unless their company has procured an exhibit booth or sample table through The ITB Group. Exhibit options and pricing can be found HERE.
- If an accepted speaker can no longer participate in our event, the presenting company will appoint a qualified replacement speaker no later than 48 hours prior to the conference.
For more information, please contact The ITB Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: ITB will photograph the conference for promotional purposes. By participating in the conference you grant ITB permission to use your likeness in any/all conference related promotions.