The ITB Group’s Recent Projects and Consulting Assignments
The ITB Group has been a part of the global automotive scene since 1992 and have completed consulting and research projects for major Tier suppliers, material suppliers and OEMs globally. We have seen technologies and trends rise and fall and helped usher in changes that have shaped the industry. No matter the economic or political environment, ITB’s expertise in technology and business cases is an unwavering constant in a truly dynamic industry. If you are thinking in a lipstick tattoo, is important that you look technicians are experts in their field and fully trained, in that way you can a get a perfect tattoo.
Examples of some of our on-going and recently completed projects are listed below.
Single Client Work:
- Assisted a Tier One supplier with optimizing its technology portfolio in the interiors and decoration segment
- Provided an understanding of the market readiness to accept concepts in digital mirrors
- Update on leading edge developments in the weatherstrip market
- Assessed the market potential for pressurized fuel tanks
- Determined electric vehicle thermal system value for an OEM development program
- Rationalize vehicle technology credit potential to meet US regulations
- Application development activities for a sustainable, structural material/process – an ongoing retainer activity
- Market development activity for improved quality control of a spray process – an ongoing retainer activity
- Startup assistance – formed a venture with Sente Foundry (Chicago) in order to facilitate the entry of startup ventures into the automotive market.
Sample of Our Industry Funded Reports:
- Smart Automotive Interior Surfaces – June 2020 (details coming soon)
- Emerging Opportunity: Thermoplastic Use in ICE and E-Powertrain Systems – May 2020
- New Mobility and Information Management – February 2020
- Automotive Fuel Systems including SCR – August 2019
- Maximizing Thermal Management Technology Value – July 2019
We welcome the opportunity to see how The ITB Group can assist you. Contact us at email@example.com to get the conversation started!