Automotive Energy Storage Systems 2021 – Call for Speakers
New Date: September 23 and 24, 2021
The Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel. 21111 Haggerty Rd., Novi, MI 48375
Proposed presentation abstracts are now being accepted for ITB’s 2021 Automotive Energy Storage Systems conference. This must-attend event serves as a forum for addressing issues facing the global automotive fuel system industry and provides a stage for leading companies to present their technologies and developments to a targeted audience of fuel/SCR/water injection system experts from both the supply base and the OEMs.
Proposed Conference Topics Include
Traditional fuel systems:
- Evolution of fuel systems due to changes in government regulations for evaporative, exhaust and greenhouse gases
- Developments in fuel tanks, especially for hybrid electric vehicles including plug-in hybrid and range extender vehicles
- Fuel line, hose, quick connector and pump module developments
- Vapor management including pressurized systems and improved canister purge
- Increased opportunities for the use of electronic control for fuel storage and delivery onboard the vehicle
Alternative energy systems and improving energy use efficiency:
- Water injection systems including storage and delivery for improving gasoline engine performance
- Comparisons of different energy storage systems including fossil fuels (liquid, LPG and CNG), biofuels, electricity and hydrogen
- Developments in diesel storage systems including the use of SCR technology for the reduction of nitrogen oxide emissions
- ELECTRIFICATION TOPIC: Developments in battery packs and traction battery housings
Submit an Abstract
Abstracts for proposed presentations are currently being solicited and should be submitted by July 16, 2021. Click the link on the right to submit an abstract or contact:
Mr. Bryan Eldredge, Program Manager, The ITB Group
Abstracts – Proposed abstracts should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Speaker name and job title
- A short paragraph (three or four sentences) describing the proposed presentation
Presentations – If accepted into the program agenda, presentations:
- Will be approximately 25 minutes in length
- In PowerPoint format
Please note that there are no fees to present and no written papers are required. Subsequent to the conference, electronic copies of the presentations will be available to conference attendees when provided permission from the speaker.
Note: The safety of our clients is The ITB Group’s number one priority. ITB will continue to monitor the global pandemic and adhere to state and government mandates to provide a safe meeting environment at our 2021 conferences. Plans to meet in person are subject to change.
ITB will photograph the conference for promotional purposes. By participating in the conference you grant ITB permission to use your likeness in any/all conference related promotions.