Assessment of Your Organizational Innovation IQ
The ITB Group in cooperation with Innovation in Action offers an assessment of the processes and tools of your of your organization and its employees. In addition to participating in hands-on exercises designed to help frame the need for and value of a structured approach to innovation, the assessment will introduce you to numerous systematic innovation tools that can give your organization the ability to routinely generate high-value solutions.
Please answer these simple questions:
- Does your organization routinely consider strategies to make the competition irrelevant?
- Does your organization have a formal and repeatable process for identifying new opportunities?
- Once your organization identifies a possible opportunity, does it know how to translate that opportunity into the right problem statement?
- Does your organization hold highly effective, meetings where everybody is on the same page and the objectives are met in a timely fashion?
- When working on a problem, does your organization apply numerous structured ideation methodologies to generate 100 or more concepts before selecting a particular concept?
- Does your team have a scorecard for objectively evaluating ideas to decide which ideas warrant further consideration/development?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, please contact us to arrange a complimentary two-hour workshop during which we will introduce you to a variety of systematic innovation tools that will enable your organization to routinely identify promising opportunities and turn them into innovative products and services. If you identify the single ‘strongest no’ you had to the six questions above, we will spend extra time during the workshop covering tools designed to address that deficiency.
Your organization’s growth and future success is dependent upon its ability to innovate and adapt to changing market trends and competitive innovations. But innovation does not solely come from one individual guiding the organization. Innovation comes from employees and teams that develop innovative and clever solutions to engineering, manufacturing and customer problems each day in the workplace.
The assessment will probe some key aspects of innovation related to strategy and corporate culture. The results of the assessment will can give your organization the ability to go beyond brainstorming to maximize long-term growth potential. Workshops may be directed at the Executive Suite to overcome hurdles and foster an innovative culture.
Please contact Dr. Joel Kopinsky to schedule a complimentary assessment of your company’s innovation IQ.