Smart Automotive Surfaces 2020 – Call for Speakers
OPPORTUNITIES TO PRESENT AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS/TECHNOLOGIES WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS
CONFERENCE DATE: OCTOBER 8, 2020
VENUE: THE SHERATON DETROIT NOVI HOTEL. 21111 HAGGERY RD., NOVI, MI 48377
ITB’s Smart Automotive Surfaces event is an invitation to step forward and demonstrate technical and business cases to your customers. Take the stage and connect with a targeted audience, build tech awareness, and drive decision makers towards your engineering solutions. Presentations are currently being solicited and proposed topics include (but are not limited to):
- Smart Surfaces Applications
- ADAS and AV sensor-cleaning systems
- Smart front grilles and lighting systems in AVs
- Vehicle-to-occupant interfaces and big data
- Cabin cockpit and thermal ecosystem strategies for localized comfort including heated surfaces
- Digital E-mirror systems for rear vision
- Interior Display technologies including flexible substrates, backlighting, optical bonding, optical films and coatings, and display lens materials
- Multi-sensory design for decoration, interaction, comfort and alertness
- Ambient interior lighting in AVs and EVs including flexible pipes, edge-lit films, and assembly/ integration of lighting
- Improved passenger ergonomics and maximized interior decorative styling
- Interior cabin monitoring
- Enabling Processes and Materials
- Glass with functional layers and coatings
- Sustainable approaches to film and decoration adding functionality
- Printed electronics and in-mold electronics
- Thermoplastic advancements
- High-value coatings and novel deposition approaches
- Developments in conductive inks and adhesives
- Multi-force and touch solutions meeting interior automotive specifications
- Film processing technologies including extrusion systems
- Hot runner solutions for flow front control
- Tooling solutions
Become a Presenter:
Proposed presentations abstracts should be submitted by July 1, 2020. Click the link on the right to submit an abstract or contact:
Mr. Bryan Eldredge, Program Manager, The ITB Group
Abstracts – Proposed abstracts should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Speaker name and job title
- A short paragraph (three or four sentences) describing the proposed presentation
By submitting a presentation abstract, the presenting company, if accepted into the program agenda, acknowledges and agrees to the following conditions:
- Presentations will be approximately 25 minutes in length and in PowerPoint format.
- There are no fees to present and no written papers required. However, electronic copies of the presentations (secured PDFs) will be made available to conference attendees when provided permission from the speaker. Distribution copies of your presentation must be provided to ITB no later than two weeks prior to the conference date.
- ITB allows one speaker per presentation to attend the conference free of charge. Co-presenters and others wishing to attend must register for the conference and registration fees will apply.
- Presenters are not permitted to show sample parts or components during their presentation or in/around the conference function areas unless their company has procured an exhibit booth or sample table through The ITB Group. Exhibit options and pricing can be found HERE.
- If an accepted speaker can no longer participate in our event, the presenting company will appoint a qualified replacement speaker no later than 48 hours prior to the conference.
For more information, please contact The ITB Group at email@example.com.
Note: ITB will photograph the conference for promotional purposes. By participating in the conference you grant ITB permission to use your likeness in any/all conference related promotions.