Advanced Mobility Fuels Summit 2024 - Call for Speakers
command the attention of Industry experts and steer decision makers to your engineering developments
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2024
Venue: The Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel. 21111 Haggerty Rd., Novi, MI 48375
Proposed presentation abstracts are now being accepted for ITB’s Advanced Mobility Fuels Summit 2024. This must-attend event serves as a forum for addressing issues facing the global energy (liquids and gases) systems for mobility space and provides a stage for leading companies to present their technologies and developments to a targeted audience of key suppliers and OEM engineers.
Please note that there are no fees to present, and no written papers are required. After the conference, electronic copies of the presentations will be made available to conference attendees when provided permission from the presenter.
Proposed Conference Topics Include
Gaseous fuels and powertrain systems:
- Compressed and liquid hydrogen together with innovative chemical and physical sorption storage technologies
- ICEs’ reemergence for hydrogen systems including nitrogen oxide emission reduction technologies
- Fuel cell stacks for different mobility segments including cathode-side compressor developments
- Hydrogen supply infrastructure developments
- Hydrogen lines and regulators for suitable delivery and control for different powertrains
Liquid fuels and powertrain systems:
- Evolution of fuel systems due to changes in government regulations for evaporative, exhaust and greenhouse gases
- Developments in fuel tanks, especially for hybrid electric vehicles including plug-in hybrid and range extender vehicles
- Fuel line, hose, quick connector and pump module developments
- Vapor management including pressurized systems and improved canister purge
- E-fuels – What are they? What is their potential role in future Mobility?
- Developments in ICE’s for improved efficiency
Materials and process developments for fuel system components:
- PFAS material challenges and implications for fluoropolymer use in fuel systems
- Material refinements for meeting cost/performance targets of traditional fuel systems
- Materials and processes for liners and composites for compressed hydrogen storage
- Injection molding and extrusion thermoplastics for various hydrogen storage and powertrain applications
Become a Presenter
Abstracts for proposed presentations are currently being solicited and should be submitted by January 30, 2024. Click HERE to submit an abstract or contact:
Mr. Bryan Eldredge, Program Director, The ITB Group
Abstracts – Proposed abstracts should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Speaker name and job title
- A short paragraph (three or four sentences) describing the proposed presentation
By submitting a presentation abstract, the presenting company, if accepted into the program agenda, acknowledges and agrees to the following conditions:
- Presentations will be approximately 25 minutes in length and in PowerPoint format only. PDFs will not be accepted.
- There are no fees to present.
- ITB allows one speaker per presentation to attend the event free of charge. Co-presenters and others wishing to attend must register for the event and registration fees will apply.
- No written papers required. However, electronic copies of the presentations (secured PDFs) will be made available to event attendees when provided permission from the speaker. Distribution copies of your presentation must be provided to ITB no later than two weeks prior to the event date.
- If an accepted speaker can no longer participate in our event, the presenting company will appoint a qualified replacement speaker no later than 48 hours prior to the event.
NOTE: ITB will photograph the conference for promotional purposes. By participating in the conference you grant ITB permission to use your likeness in any/all conference related promotions.