Fuel Systems for Mobility 2023 - Call for Speakers
Reach Industry experts with a targeted message
Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
Venue: The Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel. 21111 Haggerty Rd., Novi, MI 48375
Proposed presentation abstracts are now being accepted for ITB’s 2023 Fuel Systems for Mobility conference. This must-attend event serves as a forum for addressing issues facing the global fuel (liquids and gases) systems for mobility space and provides a stage for leading companies to present their technologies and developments to a targeted audience of key suppliers and OEM engineers.
Please note that there are no fees to present, and no written papers are required. After the conference, electronic copies of the presentations will be made available to conference attendees when provided permission from the presenter.
Proposed Conference Topics Include
Traditional fuel systems:
- Evolution of fuel systems due to changes in government regulations for evaporative, exhaust and greenhouse gases
- Developments in fuel tanks, especially for hybrid electric vehicles including plug-in hybrid and range extender vehicles
- Fuel line, hose, quick connector and pump module developments
- Vapor management including pressurized systems and improved canister purge
- Increased opportunities for the use of electronic control for fuel storage and delivery onboard the vehicle
Alternative energy systems and improving energy use efficiency:
- Comparisons of different energy storage systems including fossil fuels (liquid, LPG and CNG), biofuels, electricity and hydrogen
- Developments in diesel storage systems including the use of SCR technology for the reduction of nitrogen oxide emissions
- Fuel cell vehicles for different mobility segments with an emphasis on on-board hydrogen storage and control
Submit an Abstract
Abstracts for proposed presentations are currently being solicited and should be submitted by January 9, 2023. Click the link on the right to submit an abstract or contact:
Mr. Bryan Eldredge, Program Director, The ITB Group
Abstracts – Proposed abstracts should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Speaker name and job title
- A short paragraph (three or four sentences) describing the proposed presentation
Presentations – If accepted into the program agenda, presentations:
- Will be approximately 25 minutes in length
- In PowerPoint format
Note: The safety of our clients is The ITB Group’s number one priority. ITB will continue to monitor the global pandemic and adhere to state and government mandates to provide a safe meeting environment at our 2023 conferences.
ITB will photograph the conference for promotional purposes. By participating in the conference you grant ITB permission to use your likeness in any/all conference related promotions.