The ITB Group has an extensive track record in NVH field. The projects usually have a larger scope in the interior or exterior application areas such as developing tactical plans to improve the competitive position of an interior trim module supplier, or to assist in improving the overall efficiency of the vehicle by reducing the drag coefficient, reducing mass and by improving design.
Acoustic and thermal insulation are application areas and platforms ripe for incorporation of recycled and non-petroleum-based materials and assist in developing a viable sustainability strategy. These products are ITB’s development targets.
We have been instrumental in execution of joint ventures, acquisitions, and developing technology roadmaps. Now we offer our expertise in the supply chain management and material development to efficiently Commercialize Sustainable Products (CSP) exclusively for the automotive market with laser focus on cost.
A partial and recent listing of these projects and client types include:
- Product and market development assistance – global resin supplier
- Optimizing product portfolio – global resin supplier
- Diversification strategy – global resin supplier
- Securing a leadership position in Interiors – global Tier One
- Overhead console – technology and markets – global Tier One
- A roadmap for sustainable innovation in PU foam – Tier Two
- Technology due diligence – Tier One
- Drivers for elimination of exterior mirrors – Tier One
- Support for passenger comfort and cabin conditioning – Tier One
- Trends and opportunities in automotive acoustic barriers – Tier Two
For more information, please contact:
Mitra O’Malley, Managing Director and Co-Founder
Sustainability, Interiors, Exteriors, and Acoustics